SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

Hi Romann, not sure why you are getting so touchy and apologies...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Romann, not sure why you are getting so touchy and apologies if i have hit a nerve. I have been keeping an open mind on SRN; i even said if there is real substance this price will rocket come Monday. I don't know about all the history of the PB and TNG stuff except what i have read on the forum (and from what i see over there at TNG it hasnt exactly exploded with upwards share price value since Mr PB left so clearly he wasnt the only issue...). But i do know how hard it is to get big internationals into projects and how hard it is to build these projects. As someone on this forum said (might have been you) the Saudis have an astonishing amount of cash available. It would be fantastic to see them actually put money to work (was there a shortfall placement available? that would be awesome if it were placed to them). Specifically in vanadium, most recent examples are the Japanese (Mitsui) putting a lot of money to work in a couple of V companies - Vecco was one maybe, i think Richmond was the other? Its not unreasonable to expect or hope for some substance and hard obligations to come from these types of deals. Zenith Resources did a deal a year or so again with a Saudi backed entity for their lithium (totally different one i think to the saudi entity SRN is negotiating with, not suggesting anything here) which involved them injecting like $6m into the Company). But just today they announced even with that significant cash commitment the JV has fallen over... I guess my point is simply the more meat there is one the bones, the better this will be received, apologies for the slightly long winded way of saying it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.87K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3441602 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 13965561 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.