SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Thank you. Very entertaining and I salute you! If you care to...

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Thank you. Very entertaining and I salute you! If you care to re-read my post I actually said great news. I don’t know why people push back against the fact it is a CR because that is what it is. Mr @Younginvestor01 (Apologies if I have your gender wrong) 10% dilution is a LOT to my way of thinking especially when the total SOI becomes over 4 BILLION. You asked me a LOT of questions without providing your own thoughts:
    “but do you think their influence over their networks will help a little as well. 26000 stores, 2000 providers. And why do they want to buy in anyway? Think about that? Do you think demonstrating this roll out but lead to other things?
    What I think is rather immaterial since I believe you obviously have thoughts on these matters – so state what you think – It’s not rocket science – attack me with YOUR reasons
    And then you go to the old tried and proven “Lets attack a username and catch phrase” Actually, I like to think it is a clever way of saying “NOT financial advice – Do your own research – to listen to me is DUMB” But if the sensitive woke people don’t like that then I should just say DYOR, NFA. (For us older generation that would mean Do Your Own Research, Not Financial Advice). I often add NFI for a laugh – you can interpret that how you will
    Since you decided to poke fun at my user name, I cant help myself in my image of you:
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwim8-W8ifODAxVxTmwGHVesCkEQxiAoCHoECAAQIQ

Cheers! Xxx
    Ballsup (Have I done it again???)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.27K 3.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 755530 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1539299 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.