SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Thankyou for actually trying to engage? I do not pretend to be...

1. 1,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Thankyou for actually trying to engage? I do not pretend to be an expert investor. My name is irrelevant and if you decided to google it, I am not at all surprised at the results you found though I wonder why you deemed it necessary in the first place, even more surprised you decided it was worth posting about. My link? yes, I was annoyed that it went to the page you say, but meh. Some old trope of basement kid playing computer (Ideally it would have been something from south park, but I was too lazy to find the ‘perfect’ one)

So, you are another that bought at somewhere around .007? Well done sir! (Sorry again if I am inferring the wrong gender, this woke generation does my head in) Really?
    I mean that – I had a buy at .006, but just failed to get hit, trying to pick the bottom is a mugs game but that is what it is at this end of the market – to me anyhow

My being a non-holder is significant to you? How is that relevant? FYI, CRO made me some VERY nice coin, I hope SPX gets back strongly to 8.4 CPS (Where I sold – BTW my average buy was .005 back then) and I won’t lament that I missed out the latest lows by a pip. But you see, I have trouble seeing how the price will get back there, once again, due to the SOI. Too many zeroes for my calculator, you can tell me what the market cap would be if you care to

Thin Lizzie likes to compare then and now, but forgets the SOI then as compared to now and should think about comparing that as well, and figuring out the difference in the prices he/she spouts

If you want an echo chamber of unicorns and rainbows then just place myself and the rest on ignore and bask in all the rocket ships and stars that glow in the dark on your bedroom ceiling
    I did not ‘pick on’ you and was posting my thoughts and thought it should provoke some more level headed discussion about what is going on and real value

I will ask you something. Can you say with any certainty that Cap have NO incentive to buy at a premium? Could they have been given a fee ‘holiday’ for x years? Or a discount on fees forever? Or free upgrades? Whatever, I can make up all sorts of scenarios but I will ask you what do they get from buying in? Please think about it and come back with a sensible train of thought and YOUR ideas. You seem to believe they agreed months ago out of the goodness of their heart to put money into the SPX coffers. I ask – why?

Cheers, Ballsup. By name and by nature – If that offends then so be it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.