BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Good Morning @MAH1H2 I didn't sleep well again last night...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Good Morning @MAH1H2
    I didn't sleep well again last night either.

I too believe this will be a positive announcement.

I have read the BNL announcements again and again several times, to get my head around the trading halt drilling up date announcement on the 25th of January 2024.
    The 15th and 20th of January 2024 announcements have definitely given the market the heads up on the scheduled time line of drilling and testing procedures. ( which now have fallen on our long weekend , but the drilling and testing must continue over the long weekend IMO )
    If you look at the 15th of January announcement it has been exactly 10 days for the drilling up date, until the 25th of January's trading halt announcement .

My thoughts are that BNL did not have enough time to make a proper announcement on the drilling and needed more time ,but knowing Friday was a public holiday and ASX was closed ( keep in mind on our thursday 25th was there Wednesday late afternoon , stopping work getting ready for bed so to speak )
    So I quess BNL wanted to stay within the announcement of January's timeline of having the drilling completed.

So either way BNL decided to call an early Trading Halt and give the heads up to all the shareholders,
    on where the drilling situation was in January.
    either way IMO there was going to be a trading Halt announcement on Monday morning 9th February.

So I am not looking into anything bad has happened in the drilling anymore ...lol, I now have come to the conclusion that this is what happened and everything is still positive for me .

GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.