EUR 2.50% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

Simple fact is there is traction and things are moving and...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Simple fact is there is traction and things are moving and shaking behind the scenes. EVs are designed for Europe with their short travel distances.

In this game those that can see the dots and connect them, whilst blocking out the nefarious white noise and have the patience to wait are ALWAYS rewarded.

Those that have a chicken little mentality will always end up selling to the Instos before the big reward.

Naivety in this game is a cruel mistress and there are plenty willing to sell at the first sign of panic …. My 5 or so bricks of heads’ A’s and B’s are not leaving my grasp for anything.

If you hold, hold tightly …. not long to go.

Let the neigh sayers say what they want but ultimately huge players are in this up to their necks and strategic partners are coming on board. CRML will not crash once it opens on the NASDAQ. EUR will have a significant asset on its books. If the value isn’t transferred to the share price how long do you think it will take a Chinese company to try a take over?

Honestly just think about it and invest accordingly. You don’t agree sell, I’m still buying …. Chomp, chomp …. yummy, yummy. So fat but If rather have a heart attack from all the lovely EUR I’m eating than give a crumb to the Instos and the games they play.

The newbies can listen to whoever they like but whatever you do look at the games. Become wiser because the games never stop. Too much east money to be made on deals like this. And too many chicken little who want to give you their shares cheaply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $5.084K 133.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 85198 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 55212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.