GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-47

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    I know everyone is a bit down they had to cap raise again but I see it as a plus on the whole . We have been all wondering how much extra they might need to raise to bridge their way through . If this is all it is , in whole scheme of things i think it’s pretty good outcome if this gets us through stg1 .

If they weren’t sure of the Glencore deal they would be raising way more than this to hedge to their bets in my view so they must be pretty confident of where that is sitting . Just need a follow up good announcement over coming days on Glencore status otherwise there will be more uncertainty around funding status.

How many developers out there will hit production with well under 500 M shares on issue ? Most I know are way over that in terms of shares on issue or without naming another Argentine developer is way over that amount already and realistic ally production remains still many years away for them or ever . If Glencore deal is on track and evidence all pointing this way at moment , fair chance we have hit the bottom of our lassonde curve, which should mean from this cap raise price ……. The only way is up baby , wasn’t there a song in the 80s with that name ?

https://youtu.be/vjD3EVC1-zU?si=fE6UM71V2zxoSyXY

Actually if your a long term Galan shareholder there lyrics are scarily apt !! And that chick has some nice dance moves just like this bear !

I would also wager a bet by the time we do get to production early next year the lithium price will be experiencing a rally too . The lithium price weakness of last year has meant development plans of lot of others has been pushed back too and places a cloud over many higher cost developments , so next cyclical leg up in lithium Galan should actually be at producer status and if these Opx costs for chloride do come in sub 4000 USD , we should be printing very healthy margins if there is a lithium price recovery but solid margins nonetheless if we stay around current price levels .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $104.0K 721.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 271268 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1006621 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.