EUR 0.00% 3.8¢ european lithium limited

Hi @rama77 yeah always. BMW fund won't be seen until a bit...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Hi @rama77 yeah always. BMW fund won't be seen until a bit later. It's just advance payment for LiOH they are acquiring so more close to Saudi plant coming to fruition, I'd give it 1.5yrs give or take, when construction begins.

Replying to others' posts.. Yeah nah these halts are needed, unfortunate as they are multiple nevertheless necessary. It's good to see. Previously the company would announce commercially sensitive information without a halt so it's actually an improvement. We are moving into finalisation of M&A activities afterall, a multimillion dollar ordeal and they wouldn't have wasted that much investor dollars for nothing.

Plenty of us were confident it's "when" not "if" and were used to delays.. my concern for this last delay was SZZL's going concern but now knowing it's PIPE, it makes sense more time is needed. I can see why they want the deal done before the SZZL vote rather than after, it's the issuance of SZZL shares so it's done before the vote for merger.

Room for improvement here is better market visibility of communications with SEC. But all is well that ends well, here's hoping no more delays and Nasdaq market likes our venture and list of insto investors involved for sway.

Rama I'm in Mexico and there are A LOT of Chinese business people and companies building shop here. They are pouring billions of capex dollars here right now it's hard to describe - incredible. Europe is going to have tough competition with US and China in securing supply chains from here. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.