CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 1,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    December 12th 2023 announcement second paragraph READ YOU DONKEY..

The board of directors of the Company resolved that the upcoming extraordinary general meeting to be held on the 14th December 2023 in RELATION OF THE REMOVAL OF MR. JIMMIE WONG be canceled given the resolution can no longer be effectuated following the resignation of Mr Jimmie Wong……..

He left before he was removed knowing his fait, potentially he was at the end of the road, hence the risk over reward was perhaps not in his favour. Looking into the votes of your October 25 that shows the votes were against his family and friend board members and perhaps without them some red flags were whistling in the wind, enough to warrant the boards attention enough to warrant for the removal of JW in just over 2 months after those board members lost their votes and ironically his resignation was announced in the same announcement as our new board member Mr D. Wong. Correct if wrong he is an executive board of company which has many interesting talents let’s say one being forensic accountancy. You would believe the value Mr D. Wong would add with his impeccable skill set to Ci1 would only be adding strength to company, then JW resigns, really ……..ffs …..I don’t think this is normal behaviour that the cofounder resigns leaving the company he built for over 20 years, leaving all the tittles including the best of the est 6 or 7 figure salary, that he woke up one morning and said I’m giving it all up, really. No underlying issues no skeletons in the closet nothing to see here? ok Salubrious he left gracefully, sure he did .

Ok you got me, I got the WRONG WONG with the votes, congratulations Salubrious and personal digs well done you got me , I’m shocked lol.

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.