CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Hey flex you'd think they'd have people lining up for this tech but as I've said before - what's zero default if its only amongst 10 people? Or 20 or 50. I'd say zero default is only really beneficial if it's got a very large sample size. I like to look at online reviews for a company to have an idea about how many customers might be using it. Obviously this is not the most professional or thorough research but it gives me an idea, after all, who doesn't look for online reviews before using a new or unfamiliar service? YOZO has three reviews on Google and about six on Facebook. The ones on facebook are basically all spam with one that looks like it could be legit. One of the three on Google share a surname with a shareholder or at least someone who was on occasion active on Jimmies LinkedIn making comments. Could be totally unrelated of course.

Obviously the above is very amateurish research and shouldn't be used in anyone's financial decisions but for me it makes me question how successful YOZO actually is. It's website does look quite clean and easy to use though so the product might be very good and worthy of people's praises. Also, I'm not sure what happened with the online research in which they were cooperating with at the UTS I believe?

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.