RHY 1.22% 8.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

I remain intrigued by your confidence in the capital raising...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    I remain intrigued by your confidence in the capital raising format, initially suggesting shareholders would participate and now hinting at potential underwriting, it'll be interesting to see if this is based on informed speculation in due course or merely hubris like your confidence going into the TGA decision when the share price was above $1.00.

Regardless, it's unusual for a share price to react in an upward fashion to speculated leaked terms of a capital raising.

What makes even less sense is if there's confidence in the outcome of the vote, why not wait until after the meeting and you have a mandate/vote of confidence? Doing it today appears ethically questionable/shifty to execute such a move before a critical vote that decides the level of shareholder support for the company's sole executive. Not your perception of support, actual support.

Front-running the outcome doesn't align with transparent and or good corporate governance, and I'm curious about the strategic thinking behind this timing vs waiting until Monday and not risking frustrating the process with Takeovers Panel involvement with a 249D pending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $12.04K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7321 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 13376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ 31384
Last updated 11.53am 07/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.