BLG 0.00% 2.8¢ bluglass limited

And if options are only at 4.6 cents it seems they seem content...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

And if options are only at 4.6 cents it seems they seem content to have now driven the price down for months to come. So disappointed at the manipulation. It really does need to be looked at by ASIC.

And cone of silence by the company is really disappointing, not even promoting to the market that it stuck its nose in on the Photonics West gig, when other companies fall over themselves to keep the market abreast of how they’re strutting their stuff on investors’ behalf.

I’m starting to feel that as an investor I’m an unwanted necessity that must be endured. The last time I felt this was with Tesserent, which was a good company run into the ground by management who took breathtakingly high payments compared with the size of the company and didn’t answer emails. Our suspicions were confirmed when, upon the sale of the company being announced for a pittance, the CEO/Chair (can’t recall which) proclaimed to the media that he would be glad not to have to deal with shareholders anymore.

The only comparison with my Tesserent experience (I hope) is that of feeling utterly unimportant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $14.20K 507.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698506 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 291493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.