BLG 2.78% 3.7¢ bluglass limited

Sorry you feel that way. @Wellconsidered. It was a bit sloppy of...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Sorry you feel that way. @Wellconsidered. It was a bit sloppy of me to respond so flippantly. Maybe I should have substituted (you) for (we), As a holder from the IPO through to now I have seen it all. From a PR point of view it probably isn’t prudent to promote something that offers no new position or achievement as you risk becoming known as full of fluff. Compared to previous years I must admit that the level of engagement and updates has improved under this management team even when I was a bit skeptics of Chairman Jim’s continued involvement after Giles resigned. All updates seem well considered ( excuse the pun) and based on results and achievements. Let’s just hope they continue in this vein as more milestones are met and sales achieved. As someone who has voiced concerns strongly in the past I just don’t think that comms is the issue to dwell on negatively at the present time. As long as they deliver on their plan comms will take care of itself. Anything before than may be construed as just smoke and mirrors.
    No need to move on from HC on my account. I don’t matter. HC to me is just a temperature gauge for me and don’t interact too much these days anyway.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $67.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $38.36K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 588888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1191617 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 207824
Last updated 13.02pm 03/05/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.