CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Hi flex, I think what everyone is referring to is the fact that...

1. 2,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi flex, I think what everyone is referring to is the fact that Jimmie is evidently one of the only people in HK that can do what he does as far as trustees go. Without Jimmie, then the HK dept management services side of things might cease to exist. This was always a risk - hence you may have heard people say Jimmie is CI1 and CI1 is Jimmie. This is also one of the reasons given as to why Jimmie was paid so much and how he and everyone justified it (rightfully or not).

What wasn't clear to many though I believe is why the trustee agreement was terminated just because he was removed/stepped down from his other roles as chairman/CEO/directors? And also, what's it got to do with Eva?

In regards to whether Jimmie notified the body, I think it would have been something that was discussed with them immediately, whether by Jimmie or CI1. It would have been a natural thing.

It will be interesting to see what the wording of this initial correspondence is. It's lunar New Year so I'm not sure if it'll be a bit slower receiving further information this week from their end.Going forward, it doesn't seem to be clear as of yet what will happen. King Wong is also a trustee and I believe often acts as joint trustee with Jimmie so I'm not sure if he can continue his role without Jimmie. Will Jimmie continue to be a trustee outside of HKDMS and CI1? Can he? Did the board take steps to ensure the risk of competition from Jimmie in some ways is limited or mitigated for a period of time at least? Is HKDMS worth anything without Jimmie? Could we sell it to the Wongs?

DYOR. My opinion only. Check everything for yourself and take nothing I say as fact.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.