STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

I can guarantee you there is absolutely no way that Strike are...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I can guarantee you there is absolutely no way that Strike are testing this well with these sort of expected flow rates in a closed chamber test or a flareless testing method, and they certainly wouldn't be pumping water in to do injectivity testing. They want to do reservoir analysis and the only way to do that is to remove as big a quantity of gas as possible from the reservoir, the longer you flow, the further out the the edge you can investigate...and the bigger reserves you can convert into proven, not probable. I can also guarantee you that Strike aren't stupid enough to go into a trading halt after they have already flow tested the well (even an initial clean-up flow), as it opens up way too many holes for news to escape from site or from somebody in the area seeing the flare. My guess is that the package is all rigged up and pressure tested and flow test operations are starting today / over the weekend.

The test package would be rated to 10kpsi so you can forget about that being a problem too.
    Last edited by hotrocks84: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.