COI 0.00% 16.5¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Guys - I am done with the COI threads
    I feel well-informed via Autosime's credible and informative posts and my other routes of communication; directly with the company and with institutional investors with big possies in COI. Autosime, not to inflate your ego even more but you were spot on about switching your investment from STX to WGO (jv partners) and STX's underlying risks in 2020 and the risks of their MD Stuart spruiking stories to drive the SP up when he did. I checked the STX SP this week and every1 should check STX share price over the past 5 days, 1 year, 3 years etc etc , they have been priced to perfection and priced at a much higher valuation than all peers for years ! with further poor news STX could be low 20s again...I am suggesting two things
    1. COI is darn cheap on market price versus to reserves + resources and so was WGO...
    2. you should all listen to Autosime lol

In terms of timing of the investment into COI for some of us - well if you're going to buy direct shares you ought to know a little bit about timing your entry - regardless, none of us are winners unless we sell for a decent profit, but if i were you @Pete01I would take a good look at the COI commentary over the past decade and understand why you entered when you did. Was your ROI timeframe realistic? How was the company places versus now..? Try and learn from where you went wrong as I'm certain you'll be faced with investment decisions not dissimilar to this one in future.

Getting frustrated over of these COI posts is a massive waste of time - raise announced @ 17c - SP sits at 18.5c 30hours later LOL

All the best everyone - I am taking a break and will return on next significant piece of news
    Last edited by Shistonsou.: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $9.404K 56.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 549970 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 149875 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.