KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

My opinion:I blame ASX' ham fisted intervention for the fact we...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285

My opinion:

I blame ASX' ham fisted intervention for the fact we are talking about this now. The ASX obligation on KIN would normally be to make an announcement when there was an implementation agreement, not when they are talking about talking about making an agreement, with no valuation figures and no case made by either party. I still can't believe someone in the ASX thought putting out feelers would have caused a SP bump, or that an ad hoc rule on disclosure was called for. . I am still cheesed off that investor interest more obviously attributable to the RIU booth was killed off for no good reason. I guess the value is still there and SP will recover, but still.

Delphi has about the same % of both companies, so Delphi can't lose if they merge whatever the valuation equation, and as KarlH says the NT project gets access to KIN's exploration funds.. The rest of us can lose, and I have zero interest in KIN's exploration focus shifting to the NT. In fairness to the board, if there was an agreement there would be a case put forward and maybe I would be persuaded. Not their fault I know we are talking about something not so much half baked as ingredients still in their packages.

A merger would not require KIN SH approval, but would require court approval, so a deal which rescued Delphi's NT investment at KIN's expense might not pass muster, but that is really a comment for if and when such a deal went beyond talking about talking about a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.