TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes mate trust me CT will be getting me in his face.I don't get...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Yes mate trust me CT will be getting me in his face.
    I don't get the timing here at all, we all have the right to be super pissed off as SH.
    I don't get all that huge dumping as well. I really do want to see who did all that dumping.
    Look we have the best guys in our team to be drilling with, I have heard L7 discussions have gone OK, BUT please completely unconfirmed and only my opinion/take so we wait for this news to be confirmed from TEG.
    It is putting it all together in regards timing now.
    I am informed 6 weeks to get all approvals, timings in for drilling, so rig needs to be slotted/booked and landowners advised of drill dates.
    I dare say the rig will come form Mitsui putting all the pieces together but that is definitely only my guess/opinion.
    In our fave is Mitsui really want to see how our first frill pans out as they are located on one of our permit borders so it just makes sense to me to collaborate. Plus the Mike Collins factor on our team really helps with this.
    Look met with Mike and he's seriously pumped about our opportunities in L7&/437.

Look we are all pissed off right now but we need to get drilling and put this behind us and a hit in gas or oil as we all know is a MAJOR MASSIVE win.
    I just wish MK would darn well hurry up and sign this CCS off.
    We need some positive vibe, from somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.