TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Your forgetting with TEG there are 3 drills, so 3 high...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Your forgetting with TEG there are 3 drills, so 3 high percentage chances, also now 2 x UK licenses, a pending Philippines announcement, NOPTA approval and future WA LNG export potential, (true we need to hit gas to for that to be a thing as you say), so l think we're slightly more than a one trick pony and growing, but l do get your point, NZO is a more secure from a huge stock price plummet on poor drill at L7 announcement than TEG..

I will also say in what was a shite week for TEG that penny stocks can and do react and fall fast on poor or manipulated news, but accordingly they rise pretty damn quick on good news, so l or we that believe are thinking that here is a plan of attack here from CT to get one of the (hopefully) last CRs we will ever need to get the damn drill into the ground and we move on and up from here, so if you really believe in TEG now is the time to grab a boat load more, if you don't then get out and look elsewhere, that's it is a nutshell.

But the biggest factor this week wasn't TEG and the CR, for me it was STX tanking so hard on one well that is still a huge chance to become a big hit down the road once they possibly sidetrack the drill there. STX now look ripe to be taken out and by the looks of the bots and massive stocks changing hands there someone is possibly lining STX up already on that news so Monday morning will be interesting over there? if that occurs it would put who ever that is in bed with TEG and would change a few things too.

Anyway, l'm off to a few open house inspections

Have a great weekend smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.