AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-87

1. 10,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2631
    I am saddened to read of your poor opinion of the Company's 2023 year. Of course everyone has differing expectations and also circumstances so all opinions like their authors must be respected. Still, I feel you may have miss-judged on some issues.

1. Do you recall that the '23 drilling season at Storm was unexpectedly cut short due to fires on the supply line making medical evacuation impossible in case of an accident. IMO because of that lost time they missed out on those few extra holes into the surface copper lodes which would have allowed inclusion into the interim MRE ? -- ASX is strict that early results are not over spoken, I'm OK with that.

2. It is possible I think, to say they went deep too soon - again the time spent could have bolstered the surface MRE, and make the show look much the better for it.

3. The deep structures will take a lot of drilling over years to fully comprehend the expanse of these deposits, both laterally and at depth - but IMO it is not urgent. Easy to say that in retrospect, but a careful cost/benefit analysis might have said drill shallow lodes first, get cash flow.

4. Desert West produced a positive Indium resource, and being the only economic deposit in US and a critical metal that is a very remarkable event. Its value to AW1's bottom line is yet to be ascertained, but will sooner or later be significant.

5. Copper Warrior may have disappointment some - but IMO better to say 'early days'.
    If anything AW1 might have too much on its plate, and some could be farmed out or JV'd.

Above issues are why I remain very confident in AW, and expect by this time next year we will have a much more detailed picture and a pleasing upturn in the SP.

All just my personal thoughts - not advice. GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $83.28K 684.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 632944 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 258560 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.