ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Great thought, I may have limited information and expertise...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Great thought, I may have limited information and expertise compared to many here IMO.

Assuming, say I take your thoughts as accurate and there is no reason to have this raise for the proposed purpose. I will also assume that last couple of years have been spectacular and it is to continue in the coming 2 years based on the comparative performance below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5976/5976917-d08ad899ff0cd0786db38be9eba0c43a.jpg
    None of the competitors will be able to survive under the normal circumstances without raising significant working capital, whereas ECS is destined to survive if nothing catastrophic happens. To me it indicates that companies are either inefficient and or the market for selling price of the product is unsustainable and there ought to be a correction somewhere in the near future. This is Nan's red hearing if it is so.

In the same scenario, if assuming the raise is to share laurels with say family and friends, we can be rest assured that they are seeing a bigger picture and putting their money is a sign, as it may turn out to be the last opportunity before a potential rerate. If we look from a LT perspective the difference between
    2.2c and 2.5c gets narrowed significantly when the price goes to say 5c or 7.5c or higher. I think all our wise members might be seeing this already from the beginning although we all felt a bit lost. I looked at this from another perspective, that is MC24M and 28 or 30M after raise, and 100-150M in future, all my hope based on the confidence from the available and understood info.

Appreciate if fellow HC members point holes and risks in my thought, and sincerely appreciate everyone contributing. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.125K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337115 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 682023 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.