ECS 0.00% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 7,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2795
    I did too, seeing as its been happening the last few announcements from ECS, there has been a volume spike out of nowhere before announcements were released suggesting insiders getting in before news. Who knows this maybe another example, we might be raising at a premium, one can only hope!

Good points. There were some clues in the recent Alex and Nan interview of them wanting more cash (dont we all?!) but to do a cap raise now, when lets face it , we are not far off all time lows, when we have access to $4.5 million which is not dilutive, and when those cash reserves are more than enough to get the final 9 PCEs built and then grow revenue organically, it just doesnt add up.

There would have to be some advantage here, perhaps the raise is at a premium, or with a strategic partner. Given Nans history, being very fiscally minded and making great financial decisions, her rights to get the share price to 5cents by end of year and fact she is the biggest holder, I dont see her making a dilutive raise lightly, so very interested to see what is announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $4.499K 293.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1754665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 594992 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.