ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-63

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    The point that I make surrounds that the rollout of expansion isn’t rapid, it will be a gradual roll-out. I personally, do not see why there is a reason to raise cash right now, when there is $2m in funding available as well as $2.5m cash. The basic infrastructure increase will cost $4m over 12-24 months, whilst operating at a profit. A simple observation sees ECS being able to accomodate these costs in that timeframe with what is already available.

They wouldn’t need to dump $4m, they don’t need to sell a single share. They have cash and adequate funding. If Nan came out guns blazing wanting to acquire another facility or brand valued beyond cash or funding available now, then I’d be praying that a capital raise would be filled at 2.2c to allow it, I’d dilute my holdings for that opportunity!

I am ecstatic with the long term contracts, I cannot fault a single thing that ECS has done to get where they are and what they are planning on doing. It’s my personal belief that they didn’t need to go down this path to do it. My opinion means nothing as a minor holder, I’m not on the board and it isn’t my decision to make. I can be contempt with management tactics as well as being fortunate enough to have a holding in the company, they are not mutually exclusive sentiments.

Blummy, I appreciate and value your view, it just happens to be a different one to mine. And there will be holders (in the 1%) that share your views and some that share mine. That’s the freedom that a free capital market allows us to involve ourselves in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.