ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Genuinely my exact train of thoughts Amb! The justification in...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Genuinely my exact train of thoughts Amb! The justification in the seminar seemed very ‘round about’ and there was no effort to expand on why these funds are required immediately, as the expansion plans are over a 12-24 month period. They can’t tell us expansion will be over than period yet reportedly require all these extra funds immediately…

There’s some on here defending the raise, staying positive outlook and growing profits. Those things are IMO true with or without raising capital and diluting holders. Use the NAB facility, use cash on hand, by the time we are able to spend $4.5m we’ll ideally have continued generating positive cash flow. A strategic and well planned move would be to utilise debt, if you have it, it’s your friend. It’s a write off for future profits, I understand we have a lot to write off, but if we are looking long term, use what’s available already.

Unfortunately, from what I assume, nobody partaking in this forum is a substantial holder in ECS, nor a close friend of the ECS board. Therefore, our opinions and thoughts on the matter realistically mean nothing. Good to see exposure through Bells as well as interest from HNWIs. But at the expense of long term holders, who have already haemorrhaged, who now have another hurdle to breaking even or making a profit.

They are within their rights to raise, it’s within their constitutional and legal powers to. And it’s a damn shame to see so many companies go through similar situations and have their oblivious holders not be phased by it. I am phased, followers on HC are phased, I hope that these concerns are heard as I am certain that board members would read these forums. I assume they thought they’d get away with this by putting some spin on it… we’ll it didn’t work, at least not with me.

Can’t wait to see who got invited to the party, speaks volumes about the ethics and business practices of ECS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.125K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337115 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 682023 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.