HGO 2.17% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

I watched the presentation and thought everything was rosy,...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

I watched the presentation and thought everything was rosy, which I can put down to my naivety and general lack of understanding.
    Over the next week there is a sell off.
    If, as you say, it may have been triggered by attendees inferring that fault 1066 was going to cause cash flow problems, then good luck to them for having the foresight to see that and acting on it. I hope that is the case and not people being armed with information that the rest of us aren't privy to.
    When I said I'll be taking any good news from Lachlan regarding HGOs Cu and Au production with a grain of salt I was referring to the business in general, sorry for misleading you.
    Time and again I listen to the presentations and come away reinvigorated that everything is going splendidly, and we are in good hands. Eleven years later yet another stumbling block pops up to add to my frustration. I can't be the only one. I remember a group of you, a few years back, looking forward to meeting at the Marble Bar to celebrate the price getting to 30cents. False optimism or false hope, who knows.
    It always seems just out of reach, we never quite get there. Every bit of good news is followed by a drop in share price, almost without fail.
    So here we are today. It's wonderful that, at last, we actually sold some product. Yet again, just to dampen the good news, we can look forward to our holdings being diluted once more.
    There are possibly a few out there thinking "this is what investing in small cap stocks is all about, get used to it or get out", I have to say I could probably accept that, but over a decade ago when I made my first purchase, I would have hoped that by 2024 we would no longer be in that category.

Last edited by Ebor56: 23/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $141.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $137.2K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 201280 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 3671 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.