AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Hi jeremy8888 hope u are swell..B4 the Brazil announcement i was...

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hi jeremy8888 hope u are swell..

B4 the Brazil announcement i was thinking......whats auz best attribute at this point in time..they gona need money soon..how they gona do this...

And trust me I'm not new to auz...so I pondered..

And it struck me...I thought..and this is jst my opinion....I thought auz best attribute is their low market cap...

what did it drop too..5mil give or take a bit...

With absolute silence over a number of months I thought auz best attribute is their low market cap which arguably would have been created via poor management decisions...

How many came on here and said words to the effect...look how low their market cap is..the risk to reward is in favor to the upside because it carnt go much lower..

It's not by chance auz had a market cap that low..it got their because of reasons..sure roll the dice because of a low MC..but to throw money at something and disregard the reasons why something is as such..ie the reason so many here gave to invest being low MC is most delusional because to invest on that premise disregars the very reason y they were in that situation in the first place...that of course unless one is an ostrich..

In any event hope auz do turn this shat show around but surly one cannot knock another 4 simply stating past conduct good or bad..

keep safe and have a lovely weekend..

ps..it wouldnt be such a bad thing if when auz consolidate again they went a bit harder and tipped shareholders into that dollar range...at least we could all hook up for the 1 dollar party..

let's not forget for those who spoke of such a party 2 years ago now need the price to go to 10 dollars to make the 1 dollar party a reality .

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.