AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Hi MrQ..how do u doIf we look back threw history we are able to...

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563

Hi MrQ..how do u do

If we look back threw history we are able to see many examples of good products never amounting to much due to them being poorly managed..not saying auz has any good products as that's yet to transpire if at all..

It is commonly reckonized in the buiness community how important good solid management is to achieving any form of success for a company..

In fact good soild management can be more important in achieving success than the products themselves..

Let me elaborate..

Can u mr q make a better hamburger than McDonald's..probability would be screaming a big oi yes..

what about the millions of small hamburger shops around the world being able to make a hamburger better than the highly successful McDonald's hamburger..the ansewer is a clear yes

But as we look threw the finanicals its not hard to see McDonald's clear winners when it come to success..

and thats not by chance mr q ..McDonald's success is for the lion share due to its management teams..McDonald's management have over time made some very good decisions resulting in huge success irrespective of product quality..

Now lets look at AUZ to add revelance..

What decisions have auz made in the past that a potential new shareholder could draw from and pull the pin buying into a great story..

Mr q what past decisions did auz management team make that made u become a shareholder..

Now mr q if u say the recent buying of the Brazilian assets then that really dosnt measure up as that jst makes you more of a gambler..and thats fine..but as the Brazilian assert is not proven ..i still carnt see any decisions auz have made in the past that have born fruit for its shareholders..

In fact if we look back at auz management teams decisions we can see some pretty awful returns for faithful shareholders over a long time period..

So mr q jst because u look to have chosen to have a punt slash gamble on the Brazilian purchase and ignore past decisions made via management...dont expect others to ignore past management decisions that have clearly destroyed longer term faithful shareholders wealth..please refer to the Auz 5 year chart..

Mr Q all that being said past performance is not necessarily what future performance will amount to but not everyone invests with the gamblers mentality and it is time that will eventually show you if it already hasn't if u Mr Q will like so many past auz shareholders also be relating to KFCs famous line..SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY..sincerely hope it works out for you tho

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.