MNB 3.57% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

MNBPrice at posting: 9.2¢Sentiment: BuyDisclosure: HeldHow do...

1. 19,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    I still think we will see some big interest being announced for the GA project some time soon, which should trigger the market to start to put significant value on that project even before we reach any phosphate potential sp targets. Given the advantages and outside sources including Stamicarbon and potential partners calling it the best green ammonia project globally, it seems to me that a deal is inevitable.
    Some here express doubt that Minbos can pull off a project of that size given the delays to date on the smaller phosphate project. What if a very large JV partner joins us on the GA project? That would bring credibility, experience, technical knowledge and funding to the project. A whole new ball game.
    A JV partner will have to buy their way in. What will that value the project at? The project currently is effectively valued at zero. We could see a rapid and large rerate based on what a buy in values the company at.
    How do you know the market has valued the GA project at $0

Where is the substantiated source that indicates the GA project is valued at $0 from the market

More unsubstantiated information and guesses and all mis leading like 100% of above post

The MC of $50m or so today could be all for the GA project and Phosphate at $0 as no one seems interested on funding this project not even Jayson in latest CR

Please deal with facts

@chuk

IMO
    Last edited by Merchant2000: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $57.47K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225652 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 149209 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 460453
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.