HMD 10.5% 1.7¢ heramed limited

This is fantastic news. Let's wait to see the details, but this...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    This is fantastic news.

Let's wait to see the details, but this appears exactly what we need and have wanted for the longest time.

These guys have been beavering away, turning this company around and what a cracking effort they have put in so far.

How can you chip Ron for backing the company?

It's just bizarre - he signaled to you that he was putting more of his own money behind the company and now you want to complain that he will be rewarded. He invited you to put more money in and gave you that opportunity. So why upset?

Why wouldn't they do this before they closed the SPP? Ha, we do have to laugh, but not with you mate.

The have told us for some time that a material contract was in the wings. Well before the SPP - but they need funding to keep the lights on. They could not do this during the SPP - for what I would have thought were obvious reasons.

Its happening now because the counter party is ready - it just staggering we get good news and all you see is negatives.

See your shrink - you're overdue!

This forum used to be my sanctuary. Now all the good contributors have gone and looks what's left.

Hopefully some return on this news.

Last edited by InItEarly: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.685M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $8.194K 482K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55508 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 332189
Last updated 15.53pm 14/06/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.