PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

well, I have been in this since a long time before the first...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    well, I have been in this since a long time before the first suspension and hold quite a few million shares, to be honest have been believing in the company even during the suspension times, but the way its managed is truly killing the company. And I do believe that if you have the salary the Kain Bros have now, they should have expected that if they get onboard a company for 1 pound its not quite for free (adding to negative cash flow, you can't let the people go for the same pound if you realized its not what you expected as you would have to pay them all off....) and so expect that the use of cash will be higher and thus you run out of cash earlier - that is why they have the big salaries to anticipate. They may have the best intentions, but the outcome truly looks like they are running it for the salaries rather than expecting they will make money on the shares they own. I would feel way better if they put their own money into buying on market, and temporarily decreasing their salaries and then increasing it substantially above the current level when the company makes money and can afford it. I don't want them working for free, but there should be some balance.....buying on market though is clearly only for us losers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.25K 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1398006 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 913200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 2136963
Last updated 15.39pm 14/06/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.