TVN 2.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

I don't necessarily agree with others here re. the Capital...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    I don't necessarily agree with others here re. the Capital Raise size and timing.

My priorities for raising capital are:

- Minimise dilution - raise what we need and can with minimum discount at the right time. We are sitting on two potentially compelling bits of news flow from the Flourite PFS and Lead drill program. Each of these items has the potential to significantly move the SP north. I'm happy to wait for this news to hit before raising more than we need. Look at what our ex director Stu Crow has just managed at Lake resources 39% discount!!

- Bring in the right shareholders. There are some bloody terrible cap raises happening at the moment. Companies with out the knowledge and experience are desperately placing shares to flippers at a significant discount. The SP is decimated as a result of the raise price and flippers actions. We don't need to do this, we need to place our shares to INVESTORS, building our register with quality partners to leverage on in the future.

The market will have confidence in a company that can raise money in a controlled manner at minimum discount. If we were to go for a big raise for the sake of it we would have to price accordingly - once we do this once the market would expect this every time, making future raises more difficult and dilutive.

I'll be interested to see how this pans out and not disappointed to see if this raise doesn't take us further than 6-8 months down the road giving the PFS and Lead drilling time to progress so long as the discount is manageable and value adding partners are brought in.
    Last edited by berocca11: 12/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $34.34K 680.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2779 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 61348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ 479378
Last updated 15.53pm 24/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.