NRX 6.67% 1.4¢ noronex limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-5

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    This is an interesting one for me, especially given how much land holding we already have as a junior explorer. All will be revealed soon enough especially around the acquisition and capital raise amount, I would be very surprised if there wasn't a discount attached here given what type of capital raising market we are in, probably throw in some options as well. I suspect the acquisition should be around our existing holdings in the Kalahari copper belt in Namibia. I have said it before, access to capital is somewhat limited in this type of market so we need to change our approach. We need someone with deep pockets to fund the story here via a joint venture, we can't keep buying up land and doing capital raise after capital raise (Unless the plan is to bundle it up and sell it as a big package but even then we aren't really in a positon of strength in terms of surplus cash etc). I think we need to shift some of the costs of drilling etc to a joint venture partner, better to give up a part of what you have instead of constant dilution, although I have a low average, at 1 cent range, the previous holders have been diluted into oblivion. I don't want this to continue to happen to current holders so I will be watching this space carefully over the next 12 months, this is key for me. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.841M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $6.213K 443.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32705 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 634054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.