AS2 5.41% 3.5¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-17

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    There is no way to comment - same gutless approach as last time. The questions will be moderated through Spoke and Gino will promise the world as usual.

Hard to see him avoiding another apology - but his talk is cheap just like his last apology - this is still an absolute sh*t show.

18 months of worthless Gino promises. I thought this time, surely he would deliver.

The guy needs to chip in big time - not a piddly $200k. If he had some proper skin in the game (not just his free shares for 'performance'), he would feel the pain like the rest of us genuine shareholders.

Blind Freddie could have seen they needed to raise earlier and the opportunity was there without terminal dilution.

Instead, Gino paying everyone with shares, then this farce of a loan in December and a ridiculous pivot again - this time to uranium.

An absolute clown show.

No wonder Chris E left recently - must have been looking on in horror - no doubt his views were ignored by Gino.

I'm sure we will hear some more promises that Uis results are imminent - I have heard that before and won't hold my breath.

Deliver Gino by end March - or pay up and step down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.