AL3 13.2% 16.5¢ aml3d limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    More like 8-10million conservatively most of which will be coming through this half predominately in the 4th quarter. Couldn’t agree more… I’m guessing it has to do with the facility which means we will get an announcement. It’s the only reason a raise now makes some sense before the well over due re-rate off the back of more material announcements. They probably won’t need more than 3-5mil for the US expansion because they will hopefully get access to a grant and some subsidised finance options.

Even if it is a small raise it should guarantee enough capital to invest in expanding their presence in the US while ensuring they have enough working capital over the next 12 months. I’m hoping there is an interesting strategic investor in the US that’s taking part in this raise.

Hopefully they are sussing a move to the US market and that adds another reason to look to accumulative capital however they can. Either way we will find out tomorrow, let’s just hope there is more news besides the details of the raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $58.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 15.5¢ $2.002M 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 775000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 10636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.