BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-12

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Spot on.

My only concern is who will prepare the response?

It really needs to be on point where it clearly draws a line between Dato not filling out the correct paperwork and Besra’s ability to continue on as a going concern.

Dato needs to get on the front foot and appease the SC and get QM off the watch list.

Hopefully we have the right people in both camps for the damage control required to placate the market.

QM were supposed to be the panacea to Besra’s finance issues but they are fast becoming an incurable STD.

They will continue to attract negativity whether it’s warranted or not because of the business they are in.

All it takes is a handful of disgruntled customers to kick up a stink on social media and Besra will always be guilty by association.

To be clear and imo, the action taken by the SC relates to an administrative and procedural issue. The consequence of this breach puts you on the investor watch list. There has been no indication of fraud or scam from the SC.

I am not cheerleading Dato, believe me. If he was in front of me now he would cop a wog backhander with topspin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.