AVA 4.17% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

Time to ask mgmt a few questions: - what Telstra contract are...

1. 2,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1060

Time to ask mgmt a few questions:
    - what Telstra contract are they referring to; is it the supply agreement, and if so have they received a confirmed order they need to fill?
    - if not, then why the need for $4m in funds to fulfil a UGL contract for 2-3m which should be on a gross margin of ~60% so the materials needed are in the range of $0.8m-1.2m (over CY2024.....so questionable whether they needed it to fulfil that contract)
    - are management going to take up any of the SPP and for how much (it's been ~2yrs since Cronin purchased and I'm not sure that Maginnis has ever done so outside of being issued performance shares)

This to me is especially egregious given the issues with the telstra announcement:
    Direct quote from David Cronin - "Having secured several major new contracts especially in our Detect segment, including with Telstra and UGL,"

They have signed a supply agreement; yes that may be referred to as a contract, but they have not made any announcement of a Detect contract with Telstra - only that Telstra may buy from them and "Ava believes that the substantive opportunity is within the Detect range of products...." . That is not a contract for detect equipment, but rather as they put it in their announcement, an opportunity

looks like another email to investor relations.......I'm bloody becoming a grey haired complaining old timer, but this is real investor money, these are individuals getting paid to do a job with investor money, but don't seem up to the job

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $36.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6K 50.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 568271 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 26144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 64443
Last updated 12.54pm 14/06/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.