NVA 2.04% 25.0¢ nova minerals limited

I've already got much more NVA shares than I should, so no top...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I've already got much more NVA shares than I should, so no top ups here, but if I was a new investor looking at it, I'd take a punt on an Measured and Indicated near surface deposit of 340,000oz at 2.3g/t with about $10m of drill results to be included in a new MRE due within months. Gold at ATH without a peak in sight.

Over the past couple years companies with an AISC of < $1350AUD did good with a gold price of $2700 AUD. So, if the gold price can stabilise around current prices of $3400 AUD than you'd think anything with an AISC of $1700aud would get mined eventually.

I'm prepared to sit here and see how things pan out. I'm not to happy with some past decisions by management but Louie & co still have a lot of their money tied up here and I'm sure they'll do what ever than can to make as much money as possible. Any directors fees are peanuts to the cash and time they've invested.

Our current cappex is embarrassing. Louie & Co didn't sell down when we were over $2 (20c pre consolidation), they have stuck around. Honestly I think some of it comes down to being a bit naive and in experienced (on my part and theirs).

Every successful director/ ceo that made the successful transition from explorer to developer to miner (or T/O) had to start somewhere and had a first successful project. For that, we shareholders are taking more risk hence the piss week share price but hopefully larger reward if successful.

If you want guaranteed results, then pay the experienced proven management premium like RF @ GMD, but we are talking about different $ investments you can throw at them. Unfortunately, over here, you have to be prepared to lose whatever you put in, but of course hope for a Disallowed.

I'm not sold on the NASDAQ listing, I hope we have a similar spike to Snowlake on listing.

I am looking forward to the MRE update along with any CM's, Ag & Cu

I do have some GMD and other gold stocks, so at least some of my portfolio actually moves with the gold price.

Given the raise is at 24c and there is imminent news, I don't see it falling. If they can word the successful raise announcement well they might be able to drum up a bit of interest. Please don't put in 9.9moz headlines only for newbies to find out most of it is at 0.3g/t. Focus on RPM 340,000oz @ 2.3g/t and the juicy drill hits that are yet to be included in the MRE.

My ultimate goal here is some sort of JV/merger with US GoldMining with one single huge mill & multi-metal processing plant.

Having all the infrastructure on our land could be a permitting avenue @ Whistler?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $53.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $30.58K 125.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17782 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ 16087
Last updated 14.14pm 14/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.