ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I can’t believe some of these all or nothing posts.if the...

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I can’t believe some of these all or nothing posts.
    if the company is successful it will be worth significantly more than today but it isn’t going to be SOooo huge that the number of shares on issue doesn’t matter .
    This is so much BS that the board can just keep endlessly diluting existing shareholders by issuing free options to themselves, endless capital raises with options attached and for shareholders to think this will be a bonanza .
    market capitalisation dividend by shares on issue is what you will get and if they keep handing out free options at low strike prices and issuing endless shares at bargain prices to stay afloat that calculation is not going to be pretty.
    There are two pieces to this equation and the denominator is making it pretty ugly.
    Gross irresponsibility , accountability and incompetence by the Board starting with the largess to themselves and the executive with the issuing of free kick equity grants and then the raising of capital at ridiculously low valuations.
    I was a long term holder, exited on the last Capital Raise and board and executive free equity allocations .
    This should be a good investment punt if you believe the story but the boards capital management makes it almost impossible to be investable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $60.57K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4217061 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 202709 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 720965
Last updated 15.21pm 21/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.