AKO 6.67% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

I am glad you feel the company is close, and I am very happy to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    I am glad you feel the company is close, and I am very happy to hear you have been able to average down from your original highs.

With relation to this comment:

"I also feel that Paul's obsession with presenting AKO's prospects to small investors is wasting cash. What has been the benefit to date? Little success in this area other than bringing in some investors that manipulate the share price."

I don't think there has been a lot of manipulation of the share price. There are a number of large investors who have maintained and grown their positions in the company, and I might even do a comparison of the T20 from a couple of years ago until today.

I know TheJerry has an issue with Stu Crow, and I know people may be bitter than he sold down some of his position, but the fact remains that his investment helped underwrite the last raise.

That last raise got us our Scoping Study and that Scoping Study got us to the position we are in today, which multiple companies in the data room, 2 offers on the table, and more offers expected.

I agree, we are in a very strong position.

There is so much positive stuff going on.

Potentially two DSO resources within 40kms of each other, both using the same infrastructure with a very high margin operation.

I am actually looking forward to Tratramarina being able to get some investment, simply because of the potential for incredibly low operating costs due to the 16km proximity to the coast, and the massive savings on transport costs.

The next 20 years should be fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.