AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

Hi factual, thanks for the post and perspective. From a first...

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Hi factual, thanks for the post and perspective.

From a first take it seems like a very positive thing that such a big move is on the table, as I'd assume large M&A activity is a sign of a healthy market.

I have read an article on the AFR, which said at this stage it is a non binding offer and they have a short deadline to submit a binding offer.

I'm curious as to why you believe Ango American are in the data room?

For me it seems unlikely that such a large company would be interested in such a (currently) small and unproven set of resources given they probably individual pieces of equipment that cost more than our entire market cap.

If I recall correctly, Paul said site visits were scheduled for next month, and I guess despite the excitement around the potential opportunities, the natural course of events need to take place which will take time logistically. At this stage there isn't much of a site to visit, so I guess they'll have a set of questions they'll need answered around the country, region, transport and a number of other topics.

I also think Graeme absolutely brings the commercial expertise needed to complement the technical experience. I watched an interview of his, and he's exactly the type of profile we needed, and I'd be curious how deep his contacts at BHP still are, especially given the M&A you mentioned.

Anyways, I hope you, and everyone else, are having a good public holiday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $37.02K 246.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32425 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 12369
Last updated 14.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.