AKO 6.67% 16.0¢ akora resources limited

Hi @factual as I said, the company is in trading halt until...

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    Hi @factual as I said, the company is in trading halt until Wednesday so people are unable to trade on this information.

I requested my post to be deleted some time ago because I as I said I am not 100% certain on the details and there is a lot of assumptions and speculation in it.

I absolutely reject your speculation that there is anything untoward happening and calls for a class action as the very large majority of the raise is a rights issue meaning it is for existing shareholders only, so if you are a holder (which I am assuming you are), you will be able to take up your rights (if you are in a position to obviously). I intend to take up my rights to as much as I can afford, which isn't much at the moment, but most importantly I am happy to see the project progress.

In terms of sequencing there are and have been multiple companies in the data room since February, this is well known, and I am sure the company wants to give those companies who entered the data room at a later date an appropriate amount of time to complete their due diligence. I am certain the board have been in communication with the companies who are in the data room and the timelines would be based on getting the best partner, not the first company looking to make an opportunistic low ball offer just because they were the first offer.

We have known a raise is coming for some time, we also know Satrokala is a huge opportunity, with Paul going so far as to say it was the most exciting announcement in the company's short history (I didn't think it was, I stated I was more excited about the Scoping Study). I imagine the company wants to complete the drilling and assay process at Satrokala as quckly as possible in order to have as compelling a proposition as possible. I have also speculated that if they did prioritise drilling that they would only do that if it meant a maiden resource at Satrokala in time for the PFS.

You have been saying you want the company to just drill drill drill and abandon the studies (which we can't avoid), and I have had opposing views that they should only do minimal drilling and focus on the studies. This seems like a sensible middle ground, but it seems like you are upset that drilling has been prioritised fast tracked.

I believe this is going to be a very good outcome for shareholder, but we need to wait for the details of the announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $7.174K 44.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 5164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.