AKO 6.06% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

Hi Factual, I didn't realise you had been invested in AKO and...

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    Hi Factual, I didn't realise you had been invested in AKO and the previous entities for such a long time, much respect.

I do have a question though (and I do not mean this in a confrontational way at all), have you used any of the share price weakness to average down on your position? I know you mentioned an aversion to try catching a falling axe / knife, and I completely respect that, but I am curious as to your original holding VS your current holding, and what your average / break even price is.

I fully acknowledge that it can be incredibly hard to put more money in when you are so far underwater, and this context helps me understand your frustration and perspective, so thank you for sharing that.

I do think this company is going about things in the right way, I don't know if you saw my post on HIO, they went from 120m shares to 909m shares since 2016, and they are yet to do a BFS and are running out of money to keep the lights on. It is a very sad position for HIO holders.

There is always the risk that things could go south for us, but hopefully we will be able to navigate the challenges ahead, secure a partner, build the mine and make some money by way of capital gains and dividends.

We are each responsible for our own decisions, I lost A LOT of money last year due to dishonest and incompetent management in AGY and NMT. I am so angry at myself for not just investing that money into AKO, I would have felt a lot better if I had done so and was 50% under water here, than in those companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $40.67K 262.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7579 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ 10099
Last updated 12.21pm 16/05/2024 ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.