LRV 0.00% 7.2¢ larvotto resources limited

Maybe instead of loans with conditions precedent there has been...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Maybe instead of loans with conditions precedent there has been a better offer via equity participation that gets the mill going sooner.
    Given the Aussie govt has been throwing money at strategic resources with a strategic resources fund of Billions? who knows what could be happening.
    There have been two recent announcements in the last couple of days of fund investments.
    I am figuring with the sums involved they may be desperate to justify the funds allocated to the fund and would like to appear to be doing more with it and also some quick production results.
    Headlines are everything when it comes to politics.

I will dream on, but it would certainly be nice for Hillgrove to be considered strategic mineral resource.
    Which it is of course,even if I am only interested in the gold and Tungsten to be had, stuff the Antimony it gives TWO STRATEGIC MINERALS and a plant already built that has processed one in the past.

Who in Aussie has Tungsten sitting in tailings,awaiting processing,I wonder when the Western World is in need of getting all its Tungsten,from secure countries,to harden the machine tools for all those 155mm shells everyone is making,let alone all the machine tools now needed as industry heads from Autocracies back to democratic countries.

Just my thoughts but Antimony and Tungsten are pretty strategic minerals in anyone's book.

DYOR + DYODD Equity injection better be at a premium to show our management has balls when negotiating from such strength.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.