VMM 2.55% $1.34 viridis mining and minerals limited

''how does a cr work? Does anyone think that an insto will be...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    ''how does a cr work? Does anyone think that an insto will be dumb enough to buy a stock at all time highs?''

I have to disagree with you here insaf, I've seen plenty of instances where insto's bought at a healthy premium.
    On those occasions, there was a huge demand for the shares and usually after very significant discoveries were announced.

Did vmm have the ability to raise at a higher price? If not, why not?
    I mean..... Wasn't the placement ''Heavily'' oversubscribed ????

Obviously there was so much interest that some would of missed out? Well it sounds that way anyway.
    If it was so heavily oversubscribed and there was so much interest, then wouldn't the logical solution have been to announce the results, let the word get around and then raise later at $1.50 + ?

It's not as if the SP is even close to ATH's!
    A 50% drop from ATH.....
    AND the raise was done at the same time as ''World's highest results'' as well !

Just because the CR was done at a higher price then the last one, doesn't mean it was a good deal.

I can't help thinking what has been going on behind closed doors, especially when I watched the down-trend, market depth and charts so closely over the past 3-4 months. SP manipulation hangs in the air.

I agree with @AUchemist post, which I gave a great analysis for. Only because I think deep down he has concisely put into words what many holders will agree with, but don't want to admit. It's never nice to see red flags on a stock you own and really believe in.

I don't see the point in selling shares cheap when in such high demand, coupled with amazing record breaking results !

You might say, well..........the holder/s of these new shares are like cornerstone investors and they are not intending to sell; At least for a couple of years anyway......, well if that's the case, then why are the shares being released to market a week later ?????

If the insto/s are intending to hold as long-term investors, then shouldn't the shares have been escrowed for 12 months? Come on.....

It's just that I've seen this play out so many times......I hope I'm wrong this time, but imo, they will use the shares to manipulate the SP in whatever way they see fit and the vmm liquidity and market depth gets treated like _ _ _ _!

Ive ignored too many red flags in the past.

One question:

Did these insto's have access to these world record results at the time of the CR discussions ????

Here's @AUchemist post again. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt.7956470/page-146?post_id=73504463
    Last edited by watchthisrise: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $84.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.42 $1.32 $674.6K 488.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5999 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.35
  Change
-0.035 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.38 $1.41 $1.33 133490
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.