VMM 2.81% 86.5¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-160

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    This is the most ridiculous childish conversation, i can't even participate anymore it is a waste of my time and energy

Watch This Rise - get out of stocks mate, youre not cut out for it. You clearly can't afford to lose the money. This is not for you

'Bearish' one hourly, on an illiquid spec stock? Is this for real, is anyone actually listening to this made up stock waffle? Are you trying to day trade this?

They've stated with the funds were for. This is a publicly listed stock with continuous disclosure requirements.

Stocks do not go up in a straight line. They go up, they pull back, they try to breakout, they retest.

I have never heard so much rubbish from such a clearly uninformed, inexperienced person, with the constant speculative whining, conspiracy theories and unfounded pessimism. The entitlement and weird manipulative behaviour. Over it.

'I need to question these things as i've been bitten before' - no, you thrown money you can't afford around and lost it, in specuative share trading. As I said, this game is clearly not for you. If you can't quietly research a stock, make an informed decision and then bottom drawer it - this is not for you.

Stop dragging everyone else down with the drama, the inexperience and the childishness. Its boring, its not substantive discussion and debate about this stock, it just venting and projecting your insecurity all over ever one and youre ruining the experience of this forum for everyone. Its not what we are here for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $55.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $118.7K 137.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.