VMM 0.00% $1.65 viridis mining and minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-158

1. 10,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    there is absolutely no harm in questioning. It was heavily subscribed - I can only go by my own experience and I didn’t even get an opportunity.
    however, I do understand on your skepticism. The asx is littered with the corpses of many a company. However, I do have to make one point - ignore the hyperbole in all these announcements and just focus on the data provided if you understand the fundamentals and share price behavior if you use Technical analysis. I don’t have much care for who is on the register in terms of prominent names. I don’t pay attention to the language used in the announcements. All these are determined to exaggerate the sentiment. The key is in the facts. So I assume in terms of fundamentals, you would have certain criteria it needs to meet to invest or remain. I also know you utilize Technical analysis. In this stock I use Technical analysis to purchase. My selling will be done if I see a lack of adherence to proposed pathway. So far the management has performed brilliantly along with the results matching and often exceeding expectations.
    whilst this continues I will hold and accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2010 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.