ARL 6.47% 65.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ah, those two ARL offsprings. Bit slow, aren't they?It's almost...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Ah, those two ARL offsprings. Bit slow, aren't they?
    It's almost like a human characteristic in that they are totally overshadowed by the impressive achievements of their gifted parent.

I have retained my original KAL bonus shares and doubled the shareholdings buying on-market. Still in the green only because I bought more post-second cr at a lower price than that cr. Been seriously thinking of selling the lot and putting the cash back into the parent company, where the action is.

But GRL gave me weird vibes. Thank God ARL let it go. The name, the location and the low energy level. Just felt completely bad fengshui to me.
    Notwithstanding that the name Godolphin refers to the name of the geological formation underlying the tenements.
    Yes, it was an irrational reaction from me, but strong enough that I decided to sell all the shares, traded a bit for fun and then totally moved on, not going back. That was a few years ago. Time flies.

There seemed to be some unhappy rumblings about the current CEO, who has yet to deliver.
    Despite the fine mentoring, guidance and support from AP and IB, who are on GRL's BOD. Maybe it's just the geology and ore type, maybe it's the low amount of cash available, maybe it's the lingering after effects of the CV-19 lockdown, maybe not.

But ARL is the investment to keep for a long time because of the several blue sky potential, one of which is coming into fruition very soon.

Whether ARL's sp rises to $2, $5, $10, or higher, LT shs know that they have secured their cap gain tax discount of 50%, which is another positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.47%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 63.5¢ $34.32K 52.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 384 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 11202 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 65.5¢ 64.0¢ 10220
Last updated 10.55am 06/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.