ARL 8.42% 43.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-57

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    With all the news going around about Aus geopolitical advantage in critical minerals, AustralianSuper's investment intel team can't be asleep at the wheel, surely? If they still don't know about ARL, then they are definitely asleep.

Not saying it's happening at the superfunds, but I know of the rare few funds manager who behave rather like the haters on HC threads.
    They let their personal prejudices cloud their professional analyses and judgement. Just as bad, they may ride on the coat tails of GS, JPM, etc. rather than being analytically and judgementally independent.

But ARL is such an attractive investment that the support of such funds managers becomes insignificant.
    Japan already knows, which means the US govt. definitely knows, too.
    Furthermore, Madeleine King did meet with the Pentagon recently to discuss matters pertaining to security of nickel supply for their military-industrial complex armaments production, if I'm not mistaken.

It's amazing how much the world has changed since I started investing in ARL just a few years ago.

Consequently, I do an annual re-assessment on my investment assumptions and criteria, including on the non-shares categories. The finance background is showing a bit, isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.040(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 43.5¢ $76.74K 168.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 45068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.