ARL 6.11% 69.5¢ ardea resources limited

Been reading couple of days price action predictions. All main...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Been reading couple of days price action predictions. All main guys here know that I wish all of that would come reality soon. But to keep a bit rational mind, we need something extraordinary from these negotiations, because ARL has been always beaten up compared to other companies. We have mainly laterite nickel + nickel is not very "sexy" atm and we don't have countless amount REE. ARL hasn't got attention like some other juniors. So first, news should be attracting to new investors in order to keep momentum.

Right now, we are waiting news, You are waiting, I am waiting and tons of other eyes are waiting. Lot of eye pairs on ARL atm. And based on mondays price action, SP started to price in good news. So, part of the news are already priced in.

We had troubles to break resistance level on 0.75. I was actually glad to see consolidation, because we were really disconnected from 50 day MA. With mondays price action we got more disconnected. 50 day MA sits atm around 0.58 and I can assure You guys, sooner or later we touch 50 day MA. There are now couple of possibilities to do that. 1) next week we snap straoght back down from 0.85 2) we shoot to the moon and come straight back down 3) we shoot to the moon, let's say to 1.95$ and we get slow pull back mixed with sideways consolidation and we still maintain rather high SP at the lowest point - my assumptions 1.35 or so.

Just in case pointing out that at 1.95$ we have even stronger resistance than it was around 0.75.

So scenario for each case mentioned previously:

1) We get a deal that market already assumes with couple twists - no grants or supports mentioned, JC gets around 50% share in hub, ARL issues new shares.

2) We get a deal that bit exceedes market expectations - no grants or supports mentioned, JC gets around 40% in hub, no new share issuing announced

3) In order to get an extraordinary attention, higher price for longer and may-be even break 1.95 level, we need to surprise every pair of eyes and market, which means we full smash the deal - ARL gets government grants, ARL will have access to cheap capital provided my AUS agencies and institutions in order not to be too tied by JC, JC gets around 25-30% of hub, no new shares will be issued, ARL also reveals some future plans about other tenements.

If the 3rd option doesn't happen, I don't want to admit it, but SP will sail in the sea of dead and it's gonna be a really really long wait til the production starts in 2028.

I was NEVER worried about the deal itself. Didn't sweat at all. All the rumors that they might pull out, was never option for me, deal was to happen 150%. But the main concern is, is there something more for us than just a deal, until production starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.040(6.11%)
Mkt cap ! $138.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.5¢ 56.0¢ $363.8K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34342 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 67.5¢ 56.0¢ 183666
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.