IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

So predictable based on the constant leaky ship/price action and...

1. 8,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    So predictable based on the constant leaky ship/price action and the last fluff announcement

This CR was needed basically before the last CR ended rolleyes.png

Putting this in the dog poo collection for now. We got the ML which now looks to amount to nothing, we've got a whole lot of fluff announcements under the bridge and here we are now raising at probably .016max. Tim may be a genuine decent guy but it doesnt mean he's gonna make us any money. I got sucked into the last CR/SPP, not this time, and in fact never again on this one. 4 year lows incoming, what a shambles, I'd imagine many will cut their loses when this opens up again, good timing for a sell in May and go away tax loss for alot of holders

yeah yeah theres still hope, I get it, but how long have we all sat here saying that while topping up on the way down. Bottom draw it goes. Its amazing the millions and millions mobs like this burn without even proving a viable business model. I could of invested the millions this mob has burnt in literally any business and made a shizenload. I own/run two businesses (electrical contgractor and a clothes business) that would be bringing in massive profits if I got my hands on the milions these blokes have churned through

Sorry for the rant, its just a bit painful after a few years here to see we are not doing a CR at close to a 4 year low and still havent proved a viable business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.