NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

My comment probably relates to most small cap tech stocks, but...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My comment probably relates to most small cap tech stocks, but it’s not rocket science! Innovate, don’t rely on on selling someone else’s tech, win enterprise contracts with good profitability, don’t rely on mates to keep your stock up, follow ASX announcement regulations, market your product hard, focus on net new revenue with good margins, don’t rely on other people products to save you, be real, be honest and put shareholder money towards what it is meant to be used for. Being listed is not a result of someone’s amazing efforts, it’s a result of a bigger team. If you stop winning contracts, others are winning them. Excuses are only made up by those who have not found a way to make something special. This trading halt worries me, is it another unfunded acquisition or a game changer and a change of the future of this stock. Only time will tell. The issue with micro cap tech stocks is they enter a stage where all the small “adjustments” catch up. NNG has the capability to innovate, they just need to go back to winning business, not focusing on being an ASX stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.